The Black Aeroplane Class10 Question Answer Lesson-3
The Black Aeroplane Class10 Question Answer Lesson-3 : The black aroplane class10th practice question Lesson-3, English Class 10th, Two Stories About Flying. के इस ब्लॉग पोस्ट पर आप सभी विद्यार्थियों का स्वागत है , आज हम सभी विद्यार्थी इस पाठ से जुड़ी सभी तरह के सवालो का हल का विस्तार पूर्वक अध्ययन करेंगे , तो चलिए बिना देर किये शुरू करते है ।
The Black Aeroplane Q&A, Lesson-3, English Class 10th, Two Stories About Flying. Welcome all of you students to this blog post, today all of us students will study the solution of all kinds of questions related to this lesson in detail, so let’s start without delay.
The Black Aeroplane Class10 Question Answer Lesson-3
(a) Who is ‘me’ here in the first line ?
(6) What indicates that the weather was fine at that time?
(c) What two things made the airplane driver happy?
(d) Why was the airplane driver thinking of calling Paris Control?
(e) Find a word in this text that means ‘without any company’
(a) Me’ here is the pilot of the Dakota aeroplane.
(6) Three things indicate this: the rising moon, the stars and cloudless sky.
(c) The coming holiday and the meeting with the family made him happy.
(d) He thought of calling Paris Control. He wanted to know where his aeroplane was
then. He also wanted to know the direction of the route to England.
The Black Aeroplane Q&A,Questions
(a) What did the author see in the black clouds ?
(b) Why was he glad to see another man there?
(c) Why did the other driver turn his plane north?
(d) Why did the author feel terrified again?
(e) Find a word from the passage which means the opposite of ‘at peace’.
(a) The author saw another aeroplane in the black clouds.
(b) He was glad to see another person there. It was because he was nearly lost in the
storm. This pilot of the second aeroplane was some hope of life for him.
(c) The second pilot turned his aeroplane to the north. It was to make the author fly easily after him.
(d) The author felt terrified again. It was because his last tank did not have much fuel It was enough for flying for five or ten minutes only.
(e) It is ‘frightened’
The Black Aeroplane Class10 Question Answer Lesson-3
(a) Why did the author feel that he was safe? What did he do immediately thereafter ?
(b) What did the writer do after getting off the plane?
(c) Why did the woman in the control centre look at him strangely?
(d) What did the woman say about the second aeroplane ?
(e) Find a word in the passage which means the opposite of : ‘took off.
(a) The author landed at the airport. So he felt he was now fully safe. He went to the control centre thereafter.
(b) He went to the control centre to ask a woman about the second aeroplane.
(c) The woman looked at him strangely. It was because he was asking about the black
aeroplane. The woman had not seen it. The author was the only pilot. His aeroplane
only had landed there during that night.
(d) The woman said that she did not see that aeroplane at all on the radar.
(e) It is ‘landed’
The Black Aeroplane Q&A Short Questions Answer
1. What happened when the writer turned the plane to twelve degrees?
west towards England ? (V. Imp.)
Ans. The author turned the aeroplane twelve degrees west towards England. Then he saw storm clouds. They looked like black mountains. They stood in front of him across the sky. He could not fly up and over them or to the north or the south.
2. The author started feeling frightened again. Why did he do so? What happened thereafter ?
Ans. The author saw that the other aeroplane was helping him. It had been flying before him. There was only enough fuel in his aeroplane’s last tank. It would last for five or ten minutes more. Then he started to go down after the second aeroplane.
The Black Aeroplane Q&A Long Questions Answer
1. Describe in brief the journey of the author in his aeroplane. (V. Imp.)
Ans. The writer was flying his oldest Dakota airplane. He was flying over France back to England. Then he suddenly saw stormy dark clouds. He could not think what to do. But he flew straight into the storm. He couldn’t see anything outside his aeroplane. The compass didn’t work. Suddenly, he saw another pilot. He asked him to follow him. Airplane driver half an hour later he came out of the clouds. He landed safely. The writer asked the woman at the airport about black. aeroplane. But the writer told him that no such airplane was there. He couldn’t understand anything about the aeroplane.
लेखक अपने पुराने डाकोटा वायुयान को उड़ा रहा था। वह इंग्लैण्ड वापस आने के लिए फ्रांस के ऊपर उड़ रहा था। तब उसने अचानक काले तूफानी बादल देखे। वह नहीं सोच पाया कि क्या करे। परन्तु श्रद्द सीधे तूफान में घुस गया। अपने वायुयान के बाहर वह कुछ नहीं देख सकता था। दिशासूचक यन्त्र ने काम नहीं किया। अचानक उसने एक दूसरा पायलट देखा। उसने उसे उसका पीछा करने के लिए कहा। आधे घण्टे के पश्चात् वह बादलों के बाहर आया। वह सुरक्षित उतर गया। हवाई अड्डे पर महिला से उसने काले वायुयान के बारे में पूछा। परन्तु उसने उसे बताया कि ऐसा कोई वायुयान नहीं था। वह वायुयान के बारे में कुछ भी नहीं समझ सका।
2. What the writer was thinking and what he was looking forward to when he flew Dakota in clear sky? What happened then ? (V. Imp.)
Ans. The author was flying his old Dakota aeroplane over France to England. It was one thirty in the morning. The author was happy to soar above the countryside in his sleeping dream. He was dreaming of his enjoyable holidays in France. He wanted to be with his family. He wanted to be at breakfast table with it. So he contacted the Paris Control. It di- rected him to turn twelve degrees west. Then suddenly he saw huge stormy clouds. They
looked like black mountains. He couldn’t understand anything about them.
लेखक अपने पुराने डाकोटा वायुयान को फ्रांस के ऊपर से उड़ा रहा था। सुबह का डेढ़ बजा था। लेखक सोते हुए देहात के ऊपर से ऊँचा उड़ता हुआ खुश था। वह फ्रांस में मनोरंजन अवकाश के बारे में स्वप्न देख रहा था। वह अपने परिवार के साथ उपस्थित होना चाहता था।
वह नाश्ते की मेज पर इसके साथ होना चाहता था। इसलिए उसने पेरिस कन्ट्रोल के साथ सम्पर्क स्थापित किया। इसने उसे बारह डिग्री पश्चिम में उड़ने के लिए कहा। तब अचानक उसने काफी भारी तूफानी बादल देखे। वे काले पहाड़ों जैसे दिखते थे।
3. How did the author come out safely from the black clouds ?(V. Imp.)
Ans. The author decided to fly through the dark clouds. He found that everything inside the clouds was black. He couldn’t see anything outside the aeroplane. His aeroplane
jumped and twisted in the air. His compass and radio had stopped working. Then in the midst of the dark clouds, he saw another airplane around him. This aeroplane had no lights on its wings. He saw the pilot’s face turn towards him. He waved his hand to the author to follow him. After some moments he came out of the clouds safely. He saw the runway. He landed safely.
लेखक ने काले बादलों के बीचोंबीच उड़ने का निर्णय लिया। उसने पाया कि बादलों के बीच सब कुछ काला ही काला था। वह वायुयान के बाहर कुछ नहीं देख सकता था। उसका वायुयान कूद रहा था और हवा में इधर-उधर हिल रहा था। उसके दिशासूचक यन्त्र और रेडियो ने काम
करना बन्द कर दिया था। तब काले बादलों में उसने अपने समीप एक दूसरा वायुयान देखा। इस वायुयान की परों के किनारों पर रोशनी नहीं थी। उसने देखा कि पायलट का चेहरा उसकी तरफ मुड़ा हुआ था। उसने अपना हाथ लेखक को उसके पीछे-पीछे आने का संकेत देते हुए हिलाया। कुछ क्षणों पश्चात् वह बादलों से सुरक्षित बाहर आ गया। उसने हवाई पट्टी देखी। वह सुरक्षित नीचे उतर गया।
4. Describe the experience of the author while flying into these black clouds. (V. Imp.)
Ans. The author risked flying his aeroplane through the black clouds. He felt that he was nearly lost into them. He couldn’t see anything outside his aeroplane. पुराने हवाई जहाज अपल कर हवा में उछल जा रहा था. His compass and other instruments did not work. The radio was dead too. Then he saw another aeroplane ahead of him. This plane had no lights on its wings. He saw that the pilot’s face was turned towards him. He lifted one hand and waved. He directed the author to follow him. Soon he was out of the black clouds. He landed safely.
लेखक ने काले बादलों के बीचों-बीच अपने वायुयान को उड़ाने का खतरा उठाया। उसने महसूस किया कि वह लगभग उनमें खो गया था। वह अपने वायुयान के बाहर कुछ भी नहीं देख सकता था। पुराना वायुयान हवा में कूद और हिल रहा था। उसका दिशासूचक यन्त्र और अन्य यन्त्र काम नहीं कर रहे थे। रेडियो भी फेल हो चुका था। फिर उसने अपने आगे एक दूसरा वायुयान देखा। इस वायुयान की परों पर कोई रोशनी नहीं थी। उसने देखा कि पायलट का चेहरा उसकी तरफ मुड़ा हुआ था। उसने एक हाथ उठाया और हिलाया। उसने लेखक को उसके पीछे-पीछे आने को कहा। शीघ्र ही वह काले बादलों से बाहर था। वह सुरक्षित नीचे उतरा।
The Black Aeroplane Q&A extra Questions Answer
- I will take the risk.” What is the risk ? Why does the narrator take it?
2. Describe the narrator’s experience as he flew the aeroplane into the storm.
3. Why does the narrator say, “I landed and was not sorry to walk away from the old Dakota…” ?
4. What made the woman in the control centre look at the narrator strangely ? (V. Imp.)
5. Who do you think helped the narrator to reach safely? Discuss this among yourselves and give reasons for your answer.
- The ‘risk’ is flying the old Dakota aeroplane straight into the storm. The author wanted to get home to be present at the breakfast table.
- The narrator found that blackness surround him inside the clouds. He could see nothing. The aeroplane jumped and twisted in the air. The instruments like the compass couldn’t work. The radio did not work. He was lost in the storm. Then he saw another aeroplane. It had no light on its wings. But it guided him ahead. Then it disappeared when the author was safe. The black clouds were behind him. He was safe.
- The author was not sorry because it had saved his life. It along with the mysterious aeroplane had saved his life.
- The narrator asked about the mysterious aeroplane. It had guided him through the dark clouds to safety. But there was no such aeroplane over there. The lady did not see any other aeroplane. So the narrator’s asking the question about that aeroplane surprised her.
- I think that some supernatural power helped the narrator to reach safely. Otherwise how could he fly safely through those dark clouds ? The things that suggest this are:
- The appearance of the mysterious aeroplane at that particular time
2. how it knew the narrator was in trouble
3. how the pilot of the mysterious plane could guide him.
4. where it disappeared.
5. why the control tower had no such contact, etc.
The black aeroplane extra questions
Have you ever been alone or away from home during a thunderstorm ? Narrate your experience in a paragraph.
When I was Caught in a Thunderstorm
One needs courage and stamina to face a natural happening. It tests the will to live. And if one faces such a thing with courage, endurance and patience, one gets success. Last year it so happened that I had to go to Rattangarh from Sikar in Rajasthan. It was around the last week of June and beginning of July. We were going in a car. Around 2 pm I saw golden sandstorm in the west. Within no time there grew darkness over us. We could see nothing.
The sandstorm had braked our movement. Soon the sandstorm changed into thunderstorm. The lightning blazed. We were terror-stricken. We feared for our safety. Every movement was almost impossible. But after twenty minutes, the lightning stopped. After a strong drizzle the thunderstorm died down. There was light again. We moved ahead in peace.
Read it also: Two Gentlemen of Verona